- Pay all your bills on time (at least the “minimum payment” on credit cards)
- Pay off smaller debts.
- Make sure any deposits that are not direct payroll deposits have a paper-trail of where the funds came from.
- Respond to our e-mails or messages as soon as possible.
- Advise of any financial changes. (pay raise, job change, promotion, etc.)
- Don’t apply for or accept any new credit cards or lines of credit.
- Don’t accept funds unless the person donating is willing to furnish 1 month current bank statement for paper trailing purposes and sign a gift letter.
- Don’t deposit cash into your bank account
- Don’t co-sign on any loans.
- Don’t allow anybody to run your credit report.
- Don’t close any of your credit cards.
- Don’t make any large purchases on your credit card (Including furniture!)
- Don’t let balances on your credit cards exceed 30% of their limit. (helps maintain and improve FICO scores)
- Don’t get involved in a law suit, or accidents that might cause law suits.
- Don’t dispute anything on your credit report without speaking to your loan officer first.
*Call if you have any questions or concerns – please communicate with your loan officer*